3rd Quarter was an exciting 3 months for Harrisonburg Radio Group! We are grateful to have a strong and dedicated group of employees who work hard together to bring outstanding radio programming and promotions to our listeners and advertisers.
- All 8 stations came together for Up On A Roof 2018 to help raise food and monetary donations for the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank. 11,126 meals worth of donations were collected this year- a new record!
- Hello Fair season! HRG was Live at Augusta County, Rockingham County, Page County, and Shenandoah County Fairs. 100+ WSIG listeners sporting the 2018 Green Camo shirts participated in our contests to win front row seating for concerts and $250 in cash!
- HRG teamwork shined bright when all 8 of our stations come together to support Stuff the Bus. $100,955 and $55,700 in supplies were collected for Harrisonburg/Rockingham and Augusta County Schools respectively.
- On August 27th, HRG supported Broadcasters for Blood 2018. As a team, we helped gather 66 units of blood to help residents in the Shenandoah Valley.
- We executed a total of 61 successful remotes during 3rd Quarter. It takes a team to sell, organize, and coordinate on-air shifts to bring superb value to our clients.
- Our partnership with the Virginia Equine Alliance helped generate donations for our local chapter of the American Cancer Society and gave a local listener the chance to win $2,000.
- We’re living the Suite Life! HRG opened the doors to its brand new JMU Football Suite this season.
- Our online databases have steadily grown due to more online promotions, e-mail engagement… and our new QR code strategy!
Check out the 3rd.Quarter.at.A.Glance Graphic.