Harrisonburg Radio Group and Steven Nissan, Steven Toyota, and Steven Kia are teaming up to raise funds and collect food donations to benefit the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank!
All month long, you can donate food at any of the three Steven Dealerships in Harrisonburg!
We will also be accepting monetary donations to the Food Bank here:
Then, on March 24th, we’ll be broadcasting LIVE as our Harrisonburg Radio Group Team walks from Steven Nissan to Steven Toyota to Steven Kia and back again starting at 7am!
Not sure what to donate? Here is the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank’s Wish List:
- Proteins such as canned tuna, salmon or chicken, peanut butter, beans & canned nuts
- Dairy items such as canned, evaporated, or powdered milk
- Fruits and vegetables including 100% juice in boxes and cans, low or no sodium canned vegetables, and fruits in light syrup or fruit juice.
- Boxed Pasta, rice, cereal, canned soups and stews, and macaroni and cheese
- ALL food donations must be non-perishable and no glass!
1 out of every 12 neighbors living in the Blue Ridge service area experiences hunger. Every $1 you give can help provide 4 meals for neighbors experiencing food insecurity.