If working in the creative land of radio broadcasting sounds interesting, then check out all of our current open positions available. You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to note the open position in your subject line, or the form below can also be used to submit employment information. Don’t forget to send us audio samples if you’re looking to grace the radio waves with your exceptional voice and personality.
CAUTION. IF YOU DON’T WANT A SALES JOB, THIS ISN’T FOR YOU!
But if you do…We Want YOU! Harrisonburg Radio Group is looking for the right person to join our Team as a Marketing Account Executive. You will create and sell marketing campaigns for our group of eight Shenandoah Valley radio stations and the HRG Interactive Marketing department. We are looking for someone who is ethical, curious, energetic, creative, Community-focused, and motivated to get results that will help local businesses grow their profits. Marketing, broadcast, or interactive sales experience is preferred, but for the right person, we will provide industry training. Excellent benefits package. If we need to talk to you, send an email titled MARKETING EXECUTIVE to email@example.com. Harrisonburg Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When we say HEX color FFFFFF, do you know what we’re talking about? How about canvas size? Tracking pixels?
Not everyone here knows the answers, but our next Radio Marketing Assistant will. Recent college grad? Looking for more responsibility? If you have graphic design, marketing, and some sales experience along with Power Point and Office Suite skills, your dream job is ready at Harrisonburg Radio Group.
We have an immediate opening for someone to round out our top notch sales team. This position works closely with our GSM and crosses all HRG Departments including Sales, Promotions, On Air, Online, and Onsite. The work is fast paced and supports our sales staff, manages our interactive media, and helps keep our advertisers happy. This Full Time salaried position offers room to grow and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
Brief overview of Job responsibilities:
– assisting sales team with client advertising proposals
– Coordinate and design banner ads for Digital Marketing campaigns for Facebook, Mobile, SEO, Native, Ad Networks, etc.
– Design graphics for 8 stations websites and other promotional materials including flyers, t-shirts, logos, etc.
– Set-up online contests/promotions
– Plan events like 5k runs and city-wide ballots with Promotions Director and Sales Manager
– opportunity to write copy for radio commercials
– manage 9 websites using WordPress
– Assist with radio station social media strategies
– Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign
– Video editing would be a perk
– Strong verbal/communication skills (frequent client meetings)
– WordPress or similar website software
– Ability to work in a fast-paced “agency style” environment
– Strong computer skills
With the skills, we’re looking for a self-motivated, deadline loving, team oriented person to bring their great energy to HRG. Interested? Send your resume to KMitchell@HRGRadio.com or fill out the form below.
Harrisonburg Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ready to give you an equal opportunity for an exciting career in the new world of Radio!
Harrisonburg Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.